StudioCloud's calendar is a powerful system that offers multiple ways to schedule and organize your business. This overview provides a list of tutorials to set up and customize the calendar to meet your needs.
Table of Contents
- Create/Edit Calendar Types
- Create/Edit Events, Sessions, and Appointments
- Export StudioCloud's Calendar To Third-Party Calendars
- Import a Calendar From a Third Party's Calendar Into StudioCloud
- Set up Calendar Filters
- Export a Calendar Filter to Third-Party Calendars
- Set up Calendar Resources
- Event, Session, and Appointment
- Events, sessions, and appointments are scheduled on the calendar the same way, the only difference being the type of calendar used for the event, session, or appointment.
- Calendar Types
- Calendar types are used to identify the type of event/session/appointment that is being scheduled. They support multiple other options such as session duration, color, automatic emails, etc.
- Calendar Sub-Types
- For example, if you were a portrait photographer you could have a calendar type of "Session" with a calendar sub-type linked to the "Session" calender type of "Family Sesssion", "New Born Session", etc.
- Calendar sub-types are the same as calendar types but allow you to organize your calendar in a efficient manner.
- Calendar Filters
- StudioCloud supports setting different calendar filters to view your calendar based on different resources
- Calendar Resources
- StudioCloud supports scheduling based on employees, equipment, and locations
How to Create/Edit Calendar Types
How to Create/Edit Events, Sessions, and Appointments
How to Export StudioCloud's Calendar To Third-Party Calendars
How to Import a Calendar From a Third Party's Calendar Into StudioCloud
How to Set up Calendar Filters
This option also lets you export out an uneditable calendar for employees so that they can only see the sessions or events where they are scheduled.