This tutorial explains how to run an internet quality test.
Open the Network Diagnostic Window
- Click on the network icon located in the bottom right of the StudioCloud program
- Click on the "Manual Internet Quality Test" tab
- Click the "Start Internet Test" button
- Let the test run for 2 or 3 minutes and then click on the "Take Screen Capture" button. This will save an image to your desktop.
- Email the screen capture image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Here is an example of what the screen shot should look like.