This tutorial explains the various options available to you to view your StudioCloud calendar on your iPhone or iPad.
Table of Contents
- Calendar Options
- Connecting Your iPhone Calendar to StudioCloud's Read-Only Calendar
- Enabling the ISC Feed
- Set up the Calendar on your iPhone/iPad
- Set up the Calendar on your iPhone/iPad with iOS 10
- You can view a daily agenda of your StudioCloud calendar on your iPhone or iPad by installing the StudioCloud mobile app
- You can view and create appointments in StudioCloud on your iPhone or iPad calendar by syncing your phone with Google Calendar
- You can use the instructions below to set up a read-only calendar with your phone.
How to Connect Your iPhone Calendar to StudioCloud's Read-Only Calendar
Using StudioCloud's ICS feed you can export your calendar to third-party programs and Internet-enabled devices. Below is information on how to export the calendar to your iPhone or iPad.
Note: Your calendar will update automatically based on the schedule setting you've selected for updating mail. When set to update "Manually," your calendar updates only when accessing the calendar.
How to Enable the ICS Feed
To export your StudioCloud Calendar to an ICS feed you must first enable the ICS feeds for your account. Please see How to Export the StudioCloud Calendar to ICS to learn how to enable the ICS feeds for your account.
- Select Settings
- Navigate to the Passwords & Accounts section (the same menu you would use to access mail accounts)
- On earlier iPhones, this section was called Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Add a calendar subscription by choosing Add Account
- Select Other
- Select Add Subscribed Calendar
- Type in the web address that you copied in the How to Export the StudioCloud Calendar to ICS article
- Select Next
- Select Save, and the subscribed calendar should show up next to your other calendars
How to Setup the Calendar on your iPhone/iPad with iOS 10
- Select Settings
- Scroll to the Calendar app
- Click on the Accounts button
- Click the Add Account option
- Click the Other option
- Click the Add Subscribed Calendar
- Put in the URL for the ICS feed in the Server window
- Click the Next window