Using StudioCloud's ICS feed you can export your calendar to third-party programs and Internet-enabled devices. Below is information on how to export the calendar to Mozilla Sunbird.
How to Export your StudioCloud Calendar to Sunbird
To export your StudioCloud calendar to an ICS feed you must first enable the ICS feeds for your account. Please see How to Export the StudioCloud Calendar to ICS to learn how to enable the ICS feeds for your account.
- Open Sunbird
- At the top of the screen select File and Subscribe to Remote Calendar.
- Check the On the Network circle and then click continue.
- Make sure the iCalender (ICS) is checked.
- Make sure the box is checked under the Export Calendar Settings.
- Paste the URL that you copied from the "How to Export the StudioCloud Calendar to ICS" tutorial into the window that pops up and click the button labeled Subscribe
- Change the name of the calendar from "Untitled" to something like "StudioCloud" or "StudioCloud Calendar"
- Change any of the other settings that you desire
- Click the OK button
- You should now see your StudioCloud calendar in the "Calendar Tab."