This report provides a breakdown of the clients that have account balances positive or negative. This report is used to see which clients owe money and which clients have outstanding credit.
How to View the Client Account Balance Report
- Click on the Point of Sale component
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click on the Client Account Balance button
How to Use the Client Account Balance Report
The instructions below explain how to use the Client Account Balance Report.
Note: Invoices with a balance due of 0 are not shown in the client account balance report in order to make the report easier to read. In addition, only clients with a positive or negative balance due are shown in the report.
Pro-Tip: You should always select the time frame of 'All Time' to make sure that all of the invoices for a client are loaded so that the account balance is accurate
- The column called Client Account Balance shows the overall account balance
- The yellow arrows in the image below are pointing at the client account balances
- The column called Client Account Balance can also show the individual invoices for the client if the client name is clicked on. The orange arrows are pointing to some of the individual invoices.
How to Export or Print the Report
The instructions below explain how to export out the report to a csv file or print the report using a pdf file
- Click on the Export Options menu as shown in the image above
- The Export Client Account Balance To CSV option will export out just the overall client account balance and not the individual invoices. Specifically, it will export out all of the items that have a yellow arrow as shown in the image above.
- The Export Invoices To CSV option will export out the individual invoices to a csv file.
- The Export Invoices To PDF option will export out the individual invoices to a pdf file