This tutorial explains how to enable the "Do Not Market To Client" feature
What does the "Do Not Market To Client" Option do?
If the "Do Not Market To Client" option is set for a client the following will happen:
- CloudAlert Email and Text Messages will not be sent to the client
- Scheduled messages, both email and text messages, will not be scheduled or sent to the client
- Any newly created marketing campaigns will automatically exclude the client from the marketing campaign.
- Note: If a client is already added to a marketing campaign they will continue to be a part of that marketing campaign.
How to Mark a Client as Do Not Market To Client
Please note that this option is only visible when the client is being edited
- Create a new client or edit an existing client
- Click the List menu option
- Click the Do Not Market To Client menu item
- Click the Save button