How to Manually Contact Employees By Email Or Text
This tutorial explains how to quickly contact employees directly from the StudioCloud program.
How to Open The Contact Employees Window
In the bottom right of the StudioCloud click on the icon that looks like a chat dialog.
Another method to open the same window is by doing the following steps:
- Click on the Actions menu at the bottom of the StudioCloud program
- Click on the Other menu option
- click on the Contact Employees menu item
How to Contact A Single Employee
- Click the Email button or SMS Text Message button next to the desired employee that you want to contact.
How to Contact Multiple Employees At Once
- Check the checkbox in the first column for each employees you want to contact
- If you want to contact all of the employees click on Group Operations menu followed by the Select All menu item
- Click on the Group Operations menu
- Click on either the Email Selected Employees menu item or the Text Message Selected Employees menu item depending on the desired method you want to communicate with them.
Other Ways of Communicating With Employees
StudioCloud supports a few other methods whereby you can communicate with employees. Here is a list of some of them:
- Select the employee in the notify tab of a client, session, event, appointment, job, project, or task.
- Have it setup in StudioCloud to auto-select an employee in the notify tab of a session, event, or appointment based on the calendar type that is used to schedule a session, event, or appointment
- Have it setup in StudioCloud to email or text message an employee when a pipeline stage is activated or marked completed.
- Have it setup in StudioCloud using CloudAlerts to have an employee automatically emailed or texted to remind them of sessions, appointments, or events.